Customer Care Representative - Colorado Springs
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan and direct warranty activities of the Customer Service Technicians, Customer Service Assistants and other staff as assigned.
Develop and maintain updated Customer Service department policies and procedures and Homeowner's Manual.
Supervise and coordinate Customer Service Technicians service/warranty activities to ensure delivery of quality products to customers.
Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies.
Recommend changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
Total involvement with training, communication, and development of all Customer Service personnel
Review and manage Customer Service assignments and offer preliminary guidance as needed to properly prepare the Customer.
Service Technicians for working each claim.
Monitor, maintain and enforce all budgets.
Constantly work toward lowering average completion time for requests and service satisfaction for homeowners
Generate reports to manage the current number of “outstanding” and “completed” warranty service requests per community, per Customer Service Technicians
Track warranty expenditures per home, per superintendent, per quarter
Meet with homeowners and/or subcontractors to resolve escalated warranty disputes/issues.
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Customer Service Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 or more years related experience, including carpentry work, drywall, texture repair and painting.
- Must have a vehicle capable of carrying supplies, valid driver’s license, Vehicle Insurance and be willing to drive among designated communities in daytime and nighttime.
- Ability to utilize Tralon Warranty applications on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist; climb, balance and stoop, crouch, or crawl; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, color vision and peripheral vision.
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level is generally loud.
PREFERRED SKILLS Experience with Hyphen Solutions (BuildPro / SupplyPro)
$48,000 - $58,000 per year
Contact HR Department at email@example.com